(To view as diary, click the 'agenda' tab above).
Other networks we follow/recommend:
- EaT is a research group that has been developed by members of staff linked to the Doctorate in Counselling Psychology. It aims to create discussions related to the interface between Education and Therapy, and has three main arms of research, which look at: Therapy in educational settings; Counsellor education; and Inequality, education and wellbeing. The seminars are free to attend, but please email Dr Laura Cutts on email@example.com if you intend to come. Follow EaT on twitter: #EatUoM
- CIDRAL events, University Of Manchester
- Manchester Feminist Theory Network (MFTN) events– MFTN was started in 2009 by Erica Burman (Discourse Unit), Jane Kilby (University of Salford) and Jackie Stacey (The University of Manchester) to organise, co-ordinate and publicise events of interests to feminists working across the three Universities. Everyone is welcome to participate.
- Feminist Research and Reading Group– For details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radical Political Thought Seminars at the European Studies Research Institute (the other ESRI) at Salford University are organised by Carlos Frade: C.Frade@Salford.ac.uk